Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: The syndromes of the twelve regular meridians [Print this page]

Author: tutor    Time: 2009-04-29 12:06
Title: The syndromes of the twelve regular meridians

Diseased Meridian: Lung Meridian of Hand Taiyin
Manifestations: Cough, asthma, shortness of breath, spontaneous sweating, hemoptysis (spitting blood), sore throat, chest tightness, pain in the shoulder, back and the medial aspect of the arm.

Diseased Meridian: Large Intestine Meridian of Hand Yangming
Manifestations: Epistaxis (nasal bleeding), watery nasal discharge, toothache, sore throat, neck swelling, pain in the anterior part of the shoulder and upper limbs.

Diseased Meridian: Stomach meridian of Foot Yangming
Manifestations: Chills and fever, sweating, epistaxis (nasal bleeding), facial palsy, sore throat, swollen and painful hip and knee joints and pain in the chest, abdomen and lateral aspect of the lower limbs. For excess(shi) type, the individual may have abdominal distension, abnormal bowel movements, epigastric pain, vomiting, feel hungry and have a mental disturbance.

Diseased Meridian: Spleen Meridian of Foot Taiyin
Manifestations: Belching, vomiting, epigastric pain, abdominal distension, diarrhea, anorexia, jaundice, sluggishness, general malaise, stiffness and pain at the root of the tongue, swelling and coldness in the medial aspect of the thigh and knee.

---to be continued

Dear Tutor,

please, continue the text about diseased Meridians. Text is very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Never mind. I overlooked part 2 and 3 the first time I was reading through it.

Thanks anyway.

Author: tutor    Time: 2009-04-29 12:07

I will continue the text after a short while, for I'm not in Beijing at the moment.

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2