Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen [Print this page]

Author: symplex    Time: 2016-01-10 16:19
Title: Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen
Hi there, I'm an health practitioner on holistic medicine, but allready practitioning acupressure. But started with MEBO's ABCDEFG training very fresh. Would it be beneficial for me also to read the "Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen" ? Or will I learn all the necessary things during the course, or is it still early for it?
Thank you in regards for your answers.
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-01-23 04:27
Hi SYMPLEX.
My advice to you is to start assimilate the concepts of that story TCM because as you progress you will be very useful. Excellent, because you already read to "Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen" that fortune not have all students.

Another final advice that I give you; if you can study the materials additional reference to pdf of each level. That to me in particular has helped me a lot.

I hope I have given good input. And Happy New Year! Sorry my english!
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-01-23 17:58
For sure the Huang Di Nei Jing (The Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic) is the basic for traditional Chinese medicine, but you must have a well translated version!
Even in China, we have different understanding on various chapters in the book, so how could one make a very accurate translation on these disputes?
So, to learn traditional Chinese medicine, the key is language!
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-01-23 18:16
Is really true, the esence of interpretation in concepts and the assimilitation.
In my mind occidental, a book like that is deep to learn.
Little a little is better our study MEBO and then interships

...thanks Tutor. Good Day
!
Author: symplex    Time: 2016-01-31 18:29
I thank you all for your advices...
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-02-03 22:32
  It has my support if you need it
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-02-21 12:18
My pleasure to have met all of you here!
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-02-28 22:18
That's right, dear Tutor.
You meet our learning and it is the duty of all continue on this way ... many thanks to MEBO and this forum.
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-03-07 18:13

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2