Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: A happy holiday season! [Print this page]

Author: tutor    Time: 2015-12-23 17:13
Title: A happy holiday season!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Mebo friends!Wish a peaceful, happy, and healthy year of 2016 to you and your loved ones! Sincerely yoursTutor
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-01-23 01:07
Happy New Year to the great institution MEBO. Today I just begin to interact in the forum and read more the page. I want to commit more and learn a lot with MEBO and friends who can do around here. I pray that all good things happen to us this year. I wish you health, love and universal peace. Sincerely to all Mebo, students and ours Tutors
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-01-23 18:02

Dear Ximena, for sure you will learn a lot from Mebo!
But I don't think that's enough, later, after completion of Mebo courses, you still need to learn more! Especially, to practice more!
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-02-09 23:50
Clearly estimated Tutor ... practice and memorization in TCM is the most important ...

A big hug of the Chinese Lunar New Year and the Spring Festival,I extend you in this New Year's greetings to you all.
Prosperity and longevity to you and your loved ones!
Good fortune, health and happiness of the monkey, Good luck for this Monkey year.

With love, for the teachings received ... Thanks a lot...Ximena Carvajal-Marthe
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-02-21 12:38

Author: tutor    Time: 2016-02-21 12:40

Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-02-28 22:14

Author: tutor    Time: 2016-03-07 18:23
Hi, Ximena,
To tell the truth, to learn traditional Chinese medicine, what is more important is to think, to find the core essence of the philosophy and the ancient Chinese thinking mode! So to figure out what the ancient Chinese people found and meant in the old literatures!

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2