Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: nerve injury [Print this page]

Author: Sim    Time: 2010-10-17 00:53
Title: nerve injury

hi friends,

anyone knows about any Chinese herb that is good in treating nerve injury / motor neuron disease? tq.

regards, sim

Author: tutor    Time: 2010-11-02 22:25

Dear Sim,

In traditional Chinese medicine, all the diseases should be diagnosed to different syndromes, then different formulas or prescriptions are given accordingly, thus the diferent ingredients of the hebal materials. So your question is not a good one, not really a good question of traditional Chinese medicine!

Tutor

Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-05-15 23:31
Tutor eventhough that question for you is not good, it is not really a question of overtone of TCM.

I think, topically or aromas our partner Sim can use basic herbs for amelioration in this patient
... Clearly that he must deeply know the system diagnosis of syndromes differentiation
Author: tutor    Time: 2016-09-21 23:04

But the point is, we must know the patients' individual condition! Otherwise, we cannot prescribe herbal medicaments!
Traditional Chinese medicine is not a way of buying and taking, no, it depends on many factors. It's not really easier than western medicine.
For example, we must know the patients body, heat or cold, in one with nerve injury, the motor neuron disease, we need to tonify the kidney, to replenish Qi and blood, and also need to activate the blood circulation, these aims together, would be very tough for someone who has practiced traditional Chinese medicine for 15 years, so how could I tell a beginner how to use herbal medicines to treat it?
So, do you think it's a good question?
To learn traditional Chinese medicine, is to learn the way of thinking, not only some dry stuff! Or some simple prescriptions, nothing really simple in traditional Chinese medicine, it's not so easy to be a qualified physician of TCM! It taks time, to learn and to practice, and to think, likewise!
Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-12-12 21:18
Thank you for this point of appreciation, now that I have studied this module E
I am more aware of knowing the patient's body, and everything around him we must observe.
That will make us right in your therapeutic support.
I am grateful for traditional Chinese medicine, Mebo and tutors for teaching us how to think and practice gradually.

Xime

Author: tutor    Time: 2016-12-24 19:45
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=3004&ptid=1236][color=#999999] ximecmar 2016-12-12 21:18[/color][/url][/size]
Thank you for this point of appreciation, now that I have studied this module E
I am more aware of k ...[/quote]

Author: ximecmar    Time: 2016-12-25 23:27

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2