Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: I´m new and studying from Spain... [Print this page]

Author: madrid-medicine    Time: 2010-07-23 17:46
Title: I´m new and studying from Spain...

Hello all, 

Just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself and make myself available for the entire group. 

I will for sure have many questions as I go through the material, so I hope we can make this a fun thing to learn. 

I am actually a radiologist (who has never practiced as one by the way), but currently I work in Sales and Marketing for an online communications platform. 

My idea (and dream) is to change all that drastically and totally in the future....hence, I am here. 

Greetings from Spain! and let´s chat soon...cheers, 

Author: tutor    Time: 2010-07-23 21:48

Dear Madrid-medicine,
Nice to meet you here online!
Indeed this is the first email I've got from you.
You are welcome to study the Medboo courses of traditional Chinese medicine and I'm honored to be with you during your study.

Once more, it's nice to have met you here online.

Best regards
Tutor

Author: lvillaverde    Time: 2010-09-06 17:55
Hello i am finishing computer sciences degree, and I have studied TMC in a spanish school too. But I want to learn from the source. I would like start a "spanish section". I am starting to translate the docs to spanish, it's faster to me when I study if I read in my own language. I think MEBO could get more students from latinoamerica with spanish courses. I have added your skype account to my list..

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2