Mebo--TCM Forum

Title: graduates with NCCAOM certification [Print this page]

Author: bbsadmin    Time: 2009-05-18 11:27
Title: graduates with NCCAOM certification

How many of your US TCM graduates have fulfilled and passed the NCCAOM certification?

Regards,
Allen

Author: hands    Time: 2009-05-18 11:28

I am sorry that we have not stated exactly about it. I think there are someone who passed the NCCAOM certification exams.

Best regards

Author: hands    Time: 2009-05-18 11:28

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Is it possibe to arrange a way to talk or correspond with this person or persons?

Thanks,
Allen

Author: hands    Time: 2009-05-18 11:29

[quote:5e2729700b="Allen"]Thanks for the prompt reply.
Is it possibe to arrange a way to talk or correspond with this person or persons?

Thanks,
Allen[/quote:5e2729700b]

Please contact the Academic Dean of the training center at master@ontcm.com for more detail information about it.

Sincerely yours

Author: hands    Time: 2009-05-18 11:29

I also am interested in names of anyone who has been certified by NCCAOM as this is a big point in decision for me. There must be someone who has such info available to us.

Author: hands    Time: 2009-05-18 12:04

[quote:e830c4a156="kgar"]I also am interested in names of anyone who has been certified by NCCAOM as this is a big point in decision for me. There must be someone who has such info available to us.[/quote:e830c4a156]

Hi, Nice to read your message,
I am sorry that we could not offer the name and address of anyone who has been certificated by NCCAOM because there is a very few graduated students to contact with us after they finished the online courses. So we don't know who has been certificated by NCCAOM.

Best regards

Welcome to Mebo--TCM Forum (http://bbs.ontcm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2