bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-06 10:48:22

Polyorexia

<p>Greetings! <br />
<br />
I am having difficulty finding the definition of polyorexia. I understand that it has to do with the symptoms pertaining to the Stomach Meridian of Foot-Yangming. <br />
<br />
Would you please explain? <br />
<br />
Thank you!</p>
<p>---------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3724"></a><b><font size="2">goodenergy</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:16 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 10:48:48

<p>I think it's not difficult to find the defination from Internat!<br />
<br />
For sure it has a lot to do with Stomach, not indeed the meridian, but rather the organ!!!<br />
<br />
It's either because of the stomach fire/heat, or deficiency of stomach Yin. </p>
<p>----------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3768"></a><b><font size="2">David King</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 10:49:09

<p>Thank you Dr. King. <br />
<br />
I did indeed do a search on the internet first, but couldn't find a definition that I understood. <br />
<br />
At last I can move on with my studies! <br />
<br />
Best regards to you, <br />
<br />
Terry</p>
<p>-----------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3774"></a><b><font size="2">goodenergy</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:16 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 10:49:37

<p></p>
<p>------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3806"></a><b><font size="2">David King</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:24 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Polyorexia