bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-06 10:34:27

exams

<p>Dear David King and co-students <br />
I am at the beginning of course c and i find it really hard to learn and put in my mind all these astonishing stuff.Acording to the style of exams what are the things that i have to focus in and that will help me in course d and in chinese diagnosis and secondly when and how do i have to pass the mid course c exam.i have already studied a lot in chinese acupuncture.Merry Christmas to all of you. <br />
George Fazakis</p>
<p>--------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3352"></a><b><font size="2">George</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:40 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 10:34:52

<p>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!<br />
<br />
Dear George, <br />
Please write to <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> and ask the tutor to tell all the details about the exams.<br />
<br />
Bye! <br />
D.K.</p>
<p>---------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="3422"></a><b><font size="2">David King</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:37 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: exams