bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-06 09:51:44

Meaning of acupoint names

<p>Dear Dr King. <br />
<br />
I saw some similar questions like what I'm asking you in some topics below but they'r different in detial. <br />
<br />
I found some mutual names of acupoints indicated in all meridians. They include Jing-Well, Ying-Spring, Shu-Stream, Xi-Cleft, He-Sea, and Yuan-Primary. <br />
<br />
What are the meaning of these names and is there specific role for each of these point, particularly in acupunctural treatment? Thank you.<br />
_________________<br />
I love TCM</p>
<p>--------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1442"></a><b><font size="2">sonus</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:34 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 09:52:08

<p>Dear Sonus, <br />
These points will be discussed in more details in course D and of course there's a role for each of the points. Their meaning, I think, is clear, all of them are involved with water.<br />
<br />
No hurry, wait for the new course. <br />
<br />
D.K.</p>
<p>---------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1445"></a><b><font size="2">David King</font></b><br />
<span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:17 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 09:52:39

<p>Thank you for your response. <br />
Okey, I will wait for that course.<br />
_________________<br />
I love TCM</p>
<p>-------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1454"></a><b><font size="2">sonus</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:58 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Meaning of acupoint names