bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-06 09:17:05

Is that what we want to touch nerve and regulate them?

<p>Dear Dr. Du, <br />
<br />
I have a few question: <br />
<br />
1. How to understand the “infertility” in : <br />
<br />
Zigong (EX-CA 1) <br />
Location: On the lower abdomen, 4 cun below the center of the umbilicus and 3 cun lateral to Zhongji (RN 3). <br />
Indications: Prolapse of the uterus, irregular menstruation, and infertility. <br />
<br />
Does it mean the skinny, or no hair? <br />
<br />
2. about the Jiaji (EX-B 2), Method: Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1cun in the cervical and thoracic region and puncture 1.0-1.5 cun in the lumbar region. <br />
These needles could touch or hurt the nerves? It is what we want to touch the nerves? <br />
3. The same about Dazhui(DU14), will we hurt the nerves or not? <br />
<br />
Thanks</p>
<p>--------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1015"></a><b><font size="2">Zhen LI</font></b><br />
<span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:02 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 09:17:32

<p>1). Infertility for sure means inability of getting pregnant! <br />
It's easy to find this word in a dictionary and if you cannot find it in an ordinary dictionary, you may try to look up a medical dictionary. <br />
<br />
2). For sure we will NOT hurt the nerves!!! If acupuncture would have hurted the nerves, how could acupuncture be done in China in medical hospitals and taught in medical schools? <br />
I think the Chinese medical professionals are no fools. <br />
<br />
3) For sure not.</p>
<p>------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1020"></a><b><font size="2">David King</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:24 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-06 09:18:03

<p>Thanks. I feel less nervous now. </p>
<p>-------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1027"></a><b><font size="2">Zhen LI</font></b><br />
<span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 pm</font><span class="gen"> </p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Is that what we want to touch nerve and regulate them?