hands Publish time 2009-04-30 13:29:37

Selected Herbs...

<p>Hi Tutor, <br />
From thousand of Herbs, is there any special herbs or list of most common use herbs were used in today? I found so many book of publishing only introduce some common use herbs like improving blood circulation and i found its useful and better understanding. besides now a days most people prefer pill made medicine rather than decoction.... <br />
<br />
and some of herbs I can't find in the medicine store. is that any policy that strictly each country to import the medicine stuff? <br />
<br />
Johan</p>
<p>------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="46527"></a><b><font size="2">JohanHo</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="1"><span class="postdetails">Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 pm</font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 13:29:59

<p>Dear Johan, <br />
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!<br />
Everybody is enjoying the good holiday time right now!<br />
<br />
<br />
Ok, let's talk about your question. <br />
<br />
In fact the Medboo text of course E has listed the commonly used herbal materials, which are very frequently used today in clinic in China. It's around 300. <br />
<br />
Pills are easy for use, that's no doubt, but the effect of pills is much less than the decoction!!!   <br />
<br />
Of course for the long-term use, e.g. 6 months, we have to use pills or powders. Personally I think the powder is the best form, for you still could decoct it, but it won't take so long time for the boiling, maybe 5 minutes are quite enough. <br />
<br />
Outside of China, I'm sure there'll be lack of some herbal materials, but in China that's not a problem, in majority of situation. <br />
<br />
Some herbal materials are prohibited from sale, even in China, because they are the endangered animal or plants, for example rhino horn, or elepant skin. <br />
That's the policy all over the world. <br />
Of course we cannot buy them, anywhere.<br />
<br />
Do you have a holiday for the christmas?<br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
<p>-------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="46528"></a><b><font size="2">tutor</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 13:30:22

<p>Hi Tutor, <br />
Merry X'mas and happy new year too. <br />
<br />
But not the rhineceros horn, or even elephant skins i mean. i found some formula that can nourish hair. but the ingredients i can't found in local chinese medicine store. such unfortunate day. <br />
<br />
I have no holiday tutor, only one day 25 after that working like cow again . But one day I dream to mastered TCM Doctor Field, and should have my own clinical and do TCM Practising.<br />
<br />
Well, thank you Tutor. <br />
<br />
Regards, <br />
Johan</p>
<p>----------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="46529"></a><b><font size="2">JohanHo</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:05 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 13:30:44

<p>Dear Johan, <br />
If you canot find some herbal materials in the local Chinese herbal pharmacies, possibly you could find them from internet. <br />
<br />
I have no idea of all these, for in China we have all the stuffs, easy to find them. <br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
<p>-------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="46538"></a><b><font size="2">tutor</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:34 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

ximecmar Publish time 2016-12-12 21:45:36

:loveliness::loveliness::loveliness:
Pages: [1]
View full version: Selected Herbs...