hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:57:28

The Aroma of Herbs

<p>Dear Tutor A while back I was mixing a formula for myself and i had the herbs in small plastic bags . I was unsure between a few of the herbs as to which would be better for me . In the process I started to sniff the aroma of the Herbs a little in the bags and I noticed a reaction. some made me salivate a little or produced a hot sensation ,just from the smell . I crushed up the Herbs in the bag a little to release more of the aroma and passed the few Herbs inquestion under my nose . I instictively felt much better about the aroma of one than the other , as if my body through the aroma of the Herb new which was best for me . I used that one and everything worked out well . I have used this method now on myself on a number of ocasions and found , just as when , if you need a bitter Herb it does not taste so bad to you , that I am drawn by the aroma to the one I need . My question is , given that one has chosen from a group of Herbs well , is the aroma ever been used as a finale method of choice by the patient ? I realize their is another branch of healing using essential oils called Aromatherapy , but I mean with the raw Herbs , before they go in the formula.Thank you<br />
_________________<br />
william Flynn Sanders</p>
<p>----------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="25134"></a><b><font size="2">eagles</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:57:51

<p>In TCM, of course we have also paid the attention on the aroma, but not the way you have mentioned. <br />
If you are interested in Chinese herbology, please come and study from the very beginning. Then you will know how we are doing with the Chinese Materia mMedica <br />
<br />
Miraculous Hands</p>
<p>------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="25146"></a><b><font size="2">miraculous hands</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:36 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: The Aroma of Herbs