hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:37:25

Herbs combination

<p>Dear MH <br />
The herbs Semen Cuscutae Tusizi, Radix Dipsaci (Chuanxuduan) and Colla Corii Asini (Ejiao) can be used together to bleeding and abdominal pain during pregnancy caused by kidney deficiency? <br />
Best wish <br />
Wilson Marino</p>
<p>---------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="8668"></a><b><font size="2">Wilson</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:36 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">  </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:37:55

<p>Dear Wilson, <br />
I think you'd better not using herbs to the pregnant women! <br />
<br />
You are not treating the Chinese in your place, you are treating the women in your place, I'm not quite sure they body has adapted to the Chinese herbs. <br />
<br />
Usually, Tusizi and Ejiao are safe to majority of cases, even those during pregnancy, but Chuanxuduan is a bit too strong, especially to the foreign females during pregnancy. <br />
<br />
For sure they are good for kidney deficiency, but still be careful. <br />
<br />
M.H.</p>
<p>------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="8867"></a><b><font size="2">miraculous hands</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:32 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:38:23

<p>Dear M.H. <br />
Tank you for your replay. <br />
Do you think the herbs has different actions in chinese an brazilian or foreign? Doesn't these herbs have the effect of calm the fetus and to prevent miscarriage? <br />
Best regards <br />
Wilson</p>
<p>----------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="8897"></a><b><font size="2">Wilson</font></b><br />
<span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:40 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:38:47

<p>Dear Wilson, <br />
In my personal opinion, I think there should be the difference of the reactions to the herbal materials between Chinese and your people! <br />
<br />
These herbs are fairly safe to the Chinese females during pregnancy but I agree with M.H. that there might have made some problems to pregnant Brizilian women. I don't say it's definite, but the possibility would make us think before leaping. <br />
<br />
Maybe M.H. could tell you more. <br />
<br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
<p>---------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="9086"></a><b><font size="2">tutor</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:09 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Herbs combination