hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:13:26

Exam Questions

<p>Hi, <br />
When can I take the exam for course E? <br />
How much time do I have to finish it? How many questions are on it? Is there any prep test or pre exam so I can know what kind of questions you will be asking? <br />
<br />
Thank you, <br />
Kamal Martin</p>
<p>-----------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1098"></a><b><font size="2">Heruktiang</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:39 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:13:52

<p>Dear Kamal Martin,<br />
Nice to meet you here online! <br />
You are welcome to study the Medboo courses of traditional Chinese medicine, especially the herboloby. <br />
<br />
As the exam is concerned, I suggest you to read the "Studying Program of Course E" and see if you have covered the knowledge for the mid-term exam. If you feel ready to take the exam, please send an email to the address <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> to request the exam paper. <br />
<br />
I couldn't tell how many questions there are in the exam, but basically there could be 3 or 4 parts, i.e. multiple choice, fill in the blanks, judge wrong or false statement, and answer questions. <br />
<br />
There's no preexam exercise, and I don't think I could tell you what kind of questions will be asked, I'm not authorized to tell the exam contents herein.   <br />
<br />
Ok, hope my post is more or less helpful to you. <br />
<br />
Bye! <br />
<br />
Miraculous Hands</p>
<p>--------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1100"></a><b><font size="2">miraculous hands</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:07 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:14:47

<p>Good!!! </p>
<p>------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1108"></a><b><font size="2">miraculous hands</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:58 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:15:16

<p>Hi <br />
Tutor must be very busy. <br />
No answer. </p>
<p>---------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1117"></a><b><font size="2">Heruktiang</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:54 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:15:41

<p>Did you write him to: <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> ? <br />
<br />
He could only give you the exam paper when write him to his email address (tutor@ontcm.c) </p>
<p>-----------------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1118"></a><b><font size="2">miraculous hands</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:00 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:16:05

<p>OK <br />
thanks <br />
Heruktiang</p>
<p>----------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1119"></a><b><font size="2">Heruktiang</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:21 pm</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:16:32

<p>Hey, where is Miraculous Hands? </p>
<p>---------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1126"></a><b><font size="2">tutor</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:15 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>

hands Publish time 2009-04-30 10:17:22

<p>?</p>
<p>--------------------------------</p>
<p><span class="name"><a name="1128"></a><b><font size="2">Heruktiang</font></b></p>
<p><span class="name"><font size="2"><span class="postdetails"><font size="1">Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:42 am</font><span class="gen"> <font size="1">   </font></font></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Exam Questions