bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 14:05:02

Multiple sclerose

<p>Hi Tutor <br />
In TCM multiple sclerose is relatioship as Wei syndrome? How much can Acupunture help this desease?</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:05:09

<p>Yes, many of them could be considered as the Wei-syndrome. <br />
Acupuncture could help, for sure. It all depends on how severe the condition is and how good the practitioner is. <br />
<br />
But in any case, you do acupuncture, you have the effect on this illness. <br />
<br />
I don't know what western medicine could help for this problem, in China majority of patients with this disease would ask for help from acupuncture and herbal medicines.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:05:17

<p>I’m beginning to treat a man 48 years old, he has multiple sclerose since 18. He already can’t walk for 10 year, he has spasm and stuffiness in limbs, his eyesight is 40% only in one eye, and present many injury. He has already did everything in western medicine, inclusive he went in a western doctor which do acupuncture, and he said that is not possible to treat sclerose with acupuncture. I don’t’ agree, because I already to treat one case with slight symptoms and in three months everything was cured. <br />
This patient told me that I’m your last hope. I really would like to help, but I don’t know if it still is possible. <br />
Her syndrome is heat and deficiency of kidney and liver, his symptoms worse with wind and cold, because of deficiency of Zheng qi. <br />
I’m doing acupuncture, scalp acupuncture (motor area, visual area) and applying qi gong. <br />
I no yet give Chinese formulas because he is taking several western medicine. <br />
Please, if you can guide me in this case I will be very gratefull. <br />
With best wishes <br />
Wilson Marino</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:05:25

<p>Dear Wilson, <br />
As we talked about it before, I cannot guide you!!! <br />
<br />
I must see the patient and then decide what to do. <br />
<br />
That's the basic principle in medicine. <br />
<br />
Tutor</p>