bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 14:03:26

Prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc

<p>Dear Tutor <br />
The treatment of prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc is based on syndrome differentiation. <br />
.Stagnation of qi and blood <br />
.Syndrome of collateral disharmony <br />
.Blockage of pathogenic wind-cold-dampness <br />
The principal points are: axi points, huatuo jiaji, dachangshu, guanyuanshu, zhibian, huantiao, weizhong, yanglingquan, xuanzhong. <br />
In my experience, the treatment is effective in some cases, but in others I dont see improve, independently of the size of prolapse. Is it because some people don't react to acupuncture? Do you know some hint or special technique for this treatment? <br />
Best regards <br />
Wilson</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:03:34

<p>Dear Wilson, <br />
The effect of acupuncture depends on many factors, e.g. the condition of the patient, I mean the severity of the disease. <br />
<br />
So, that's the key point to do acupuncture, and that's also why traditional Chinese medicine is a very individual treatment.<br />
<br />
Here I cannot say much about the patients you've mentioned, for I know nothing about them, but I only reconmmend you to do the combination of acupuncture and Tuina. That would bring up some better effect, according to my personal experience. <br />
<br />
Majority of patienst will have good response to acupuncture, it all depends on the treatment you did. <br />
<br />
Tutor</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:03:42

<p>Hi Tutor <br />
How points is better, huatuo jiaji or blader points (like Dachangshu, Guanyuanshu). I use huatuo jiaji, 2 tsun of insertion and points of galblader and blader meridians.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 14:03:49

<p>Dear Wilson, <br />
I think both the Bladder and Huatuojiaji points are good! <br />
Don't forget the Ashi points. <br />
<br />
Of course the distal ones in the bladder meridian are also very important. <br />
<br />
Gallbladder meridian can be of help, but I prefer bladder meridian. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc