bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 13:55:13

Obesity accupuncture treatment

<p>Dear Dr King <br />
<br />
The accupuncture, both electric and traditional ones, seems to be more and more popular in my country. I think it's as same as in other country, may be in China as well. I'm not sure whether the obesity is a kind of desease and what are it pathogenic factors? so I wonder that is acupuncture really effective to treat obesity. If it is, i would like to discuss how does it (the machanism) work? <br />
<br />
In my one assumption, the obesity is likely to be excessive syndrome. It should involve phelm detention, heat syndrome and hyperactivity of the Liver Yang (you are laughing) <br />
<br />
In another assumption, the obesity is nothing. The treatment is just to control patient's appetite and increase metabolism of the body. However, I have no idea how Chinese accupuncture can do so. <br />
<br />
Could you please explain about this issue. What are pathogenic factors, and which accupoints should be concerned in treatment and why? <br />
<br />
Thank you.<br />
_________________<br />
I love TCM</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:55:21

<p>In the first paragraph, I mean the accupuncture for obesity treatment.<br />
_________________<br />
I love TCM</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:55:28

<p>Dear Sonus, <br />
Yes, for sure acupuncture can be good for dealing with obesity! <br />
<br />
But as the same in treating other disorders with acupuncture, it is also required to do the differentiation of syndromes before treating the obesity. <br />
<br />
Don't you think so?<br />
<br />
And it also related with one special feature of acupuncture, would you please tell me what it is?<br />
<br />
D.K.</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Obesity accupuncture treatment