bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 13:46:24

Quit smoke

<p>Hi Tutor and David, <br />
<br />
How are you! <br />
<br />
Recently, a friend come to me, he want to quite smoke by acupuncture (Here are very common). But I don't know where I can start. Could you please give me some ideas?<br />
<br />
Take care <br />
Zhen Li</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:46:31

<p>Hi Zhen, <br />
How are you doing recently?<br />
<br />
What about the man? Is he a strong man? How long has he smoked? How many cigrettes does he take a day? <br />
<br />
What about other aspects of him?<br />
<br />
D.K.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:46:38

<p>David, <br />
<br />
He is 55 years old, smoked for 30 years, 1 pack a day. He cough a lot in night time, hypertension, irregularly heart beat, sleep so so, string-taut pulse, thick and yellow coating, pink tongue (maybe he is white man, the color of tongue is very light) , 4~5 beats per breath, very skinny but with muscle . His hypertension scare me, because when he lied down on the clinic table, the table move with his heat beat, and I can see his pulse jumping on his arm. <br />
Any good idea? <br />
Thanks a lot</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:46:47

<p>Hi Zhen, <br />
It seems like a difficult case. <br />
I have to say the man must stop smoking as soon as possible. <br />
<br />
It's not really in concerns with the treatment, it's his will. <br />
<br />
You could do ear points to deal with his smoking, but I also suggest such points as ST 36 and 40, LU 5 and 7, SP 6 and 9, PC 6, KI 3, and BL 23. <br />
Try! <br />
<br />
</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:46:54

<p>David, <br />
<br />
Thanks for your prescription. Do you mind I add Taichong and Hegu to regulate the Qi for hypertention? <br />
<br />
Take care</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:47:03

<p>OK, you may try.</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Quit smoke