bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 13:42:09

await for the certificate on ABCD courses

<p>Dear tutor David Du.. <br />
I would like to thank you once more for your help , your advice and your guidance in understanding traditional Chinese medicine .. <br />
I feel that I can never repay or exchange anything in my life for your so important tutorial answers on my personal questions that are confused me long time before .. <br />
At most I try to show you that all courses ABCD on ACUPUNCTURE were appreciated by my continued practice and increased study to perform this precious science properly, patiently, and carefully … <br />
My next plan is to come next year in Beijing China to study in a hospital as you mention on your website.. <br />
However I decided to await for the certificate on ABCD courses.. and please tell me the details that I have to follow … this is for much credibility among my clients … <br />
<br />
<br />
Infinite thanks with respect and gratitude <br />
Yours truly <br />
D.V.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:42:19

<p>Hi, Denis, <br />
Did you get the email from Tutor? <br />
<br />
I think you've exaggerated the rating of our work    <br />
<br />
I know you've got a good background of traditional Chinese medicine, especially with respect to acupuncture side. <br />
<br />
I'm quite sure you'll do from good to better later in future in your career of traditional Chinese medicine. <br />
<br />
I didn't do much, just tried to fulfill my job, maybe just 60%Who knows? <br />
<br />
Ok, let's keep in touch whenever your time and energy permit you. <br />
<br />
This forum is open forever to you!!! <br />
So, your opinions and remarks on traditional Chinese medicine are welcome to be pasted herein. <br />
<br />
Bye! <br />
<br />
D.K.</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: await for the certificate on ABCD courses