bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 13:34:44

Ring finger couldn't move

<p>A friend of mine, man, 42 years old, his ring finger couldn't move, feel hurt when he forces it to bend, it look a little bit swollen. The problem started when he worked too hard with his hand about 2 weeks ago. And he has diabetes. The rest I didn’t find any un-normal. <br />
I am going to work on TE and PC meridians, choose some locate points, like Yemen, Yangchi, zhongzhu, waiguan, neiguan, laogong, using even movements, Guangchong using pricking for bleeding. <br />
<br />
Would you please tell me if you have some sugestion? <br />
<br />
Thanks</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:34:53

<p>I think first of all, the gentleman shoud have a blood test, to rule out the possibility of rheumatoid arthritis. <br />
<br />
At the moment, you don't really need any bleeding method (for bleeding once or twice won't make it worse). <br />
<br />
I even don't consider to take the PC meridian. TE points are good enough to me. <br />
<br />
Do you think so? </p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:35:01

<p>OK. <br />
I just worked on TE meridian today. He felt much better after one session, and the finger can bend a little bit.<br />
His pulse is slow and deep, the tongue swollen with white thin coating, he is cold-dampess. Next time, I am going to add Fenglong, yanglingquan, zusanli, hegu, taichong. <br />
Is that ok? <br />
<br />
Thanks</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:35:09

<p>I agree with you!!!<br />
<br />
There must be dampness. But you'd better make sure it's cold or heat!!!!! <br />
<br />
If it's heat, you cannot use moxibustion. <br />
<br />
In other aspects, it's no much difference in the prescription. I think you make a good prescription of acupoints.<br />
<br />
In any case, the distant points on the legs are no harm. </p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:35:18

<p>He is cold, because the pulse is slow, like 3~4 beats per breath. <br />
Thanks for reminding me.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:41:40

<p>Yes, I felt his hand and feet is cold. His stool is thin and urine is clear and increased in volume.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:41:54

<p>Yes, that's sounding like a cold syndrome.</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Ring finger couldn't move