bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-29 13:33:14

Knee pain

<p>I have some good and exited experience to share with all of you. <br />
Yesterday I treated a friend who had a kneel pain for almost 2 years, she couldn't bend her kneels, and feel hurt when she walk up stairs. <br />
<br />
Since this is chronic pain, I select a few location points: Dubi, Neiqiyan, xiehai, liangqu, yinlingquan, yanglingquan, zusanli. using even movement, retained needle for half hour. After I withdraw needles, all the pain has gone, she could bend her kneels immediately. "Chinese acupuncture is really amazing" she said. <br />
<br />
Next time, I am going to try to use moxibution with ginger. <br />
<br />
Cheer !!!!!!!!!<span class="gensmall"><br />
<br />
<font size="1">Last edited by Zhen LI on Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total</font></p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:33:22

<p> <br />
<br />
Great!!! <br />
<br />
But I think, dear Zhen, it's not kneel pain, it should be KNEE painRight? <br />
<br />
Yes, to do acupuncture, first of all, you must know how to use well the local points!!!!!!<br />
<br />
The lady must be careful with her knee, it seems like the problem of patella. <br />
<br />
I think you may do the moxibustion with monkhood cakes<br />
<br />
Yes, I remembered you said you couldn't find it in your place,Ok, forget about it. <br />
<br />
Simple moxibustion is good enough for the local area. </p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:33:30

<p>Thanks. Sorry to made a mistake about "Knee", I was too exited after a small success. <br />
<br />
About monkhood, I am lucky, I got it from Chinatown, I asked the guy to make into powder. I though it just good for "Yan defficency" for man, like Impotence, using moxibution with monkhood cake. But I am going to try on her knee. But no body tell me how to make the cake, can I mix with flour , then put into microwave oven for a few minutes, then punch some holes? <br />
<br />
BTW, I need 3 persons to proof that I studied in Medboo, do you mind to be my third reference? <br />
<br />
I will really appreciate your help.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-29 13:33:38

<p>Hey, Zhen, <br />
It's not only good for MEN!<br />
<br />
Monkhood is the best for reinforce and warm the Yang!!!<br />
<br />
As how to make the cakes, you may use a bit flour in mixture, but I don't think you need to put it in the microwave oven, just let it dry up naturally. <br />
<br />
For sure don't forget to punch a few holes. <br />
<br />
It seems you have a very good Chinatown. </p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Knee pain