tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 17:37:29

my study on the course A.

<p>Dear tutor <br />
<br />
I have some querries about my study on the course A. <br />
WHERE is the anatomical location of Congenital Qi and acquired Qi in the kidneys? left kidney or right one ? or in the middle area of them ? <br />
<br />
<br />
i feel that it is serious illnes if one has congenial qi disorders.. but little symptoms mention in this course . <br />
<br />
i have read from some chinese books that left kidnay is spoken as true yin and right kidnay as .. true yang !! how can you explain this ? <br />
<br />
well i am a new student and my questions are somehow confused .. sorry for this !!<br />
i wait your reply <br />
<br />
best regards <br />
MARINA</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 17:37:45

<p>Dear MARINA, <br />
Let's discuss your questions! <br />
<br />
<br />
The congenital and acquired Qi goes through all over the body! <br />
But originally the congenital Qi is stored in Kidney while the acquired Qi conmes from the Food and Drink via the functions of transportation and transformation by Spleen and Stomach. <br />
<br />
Both kidneys are invovled with the congenital Qi, not only one. <br />
<br />
Because the course A is not the one for diagnosis, so there would be more descriptiong on the symptoms and signs as well as syndrome differentiation in the later part of other courses. <br />
<br />
In tradtional Chinese medicine, we do think the left kidney is more related with the true Yin while the right one with true Yang, this is a theory based on some practitioners clinical experience. <br />
<br />
You don't have to be feeling embarrassed, if you really don't feel well to ask questions herein, you might also write me to <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> <br />
<br />
Ok, hope my words are more or less clearing your confusion and sound convincing. <br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: my study on the course A.