tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:28:09

Email Responding.... and timing....

<p>Dear Tutor, <br />
I just want to know why i didn't get any response email reply on <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> since 2 days and where is Tutor Located? is in is USA? by the time I posted in the forum, is always state in a.m, and by the time i get replay is on p.m/ that means today i post, then tommorow I will get the answers right?<br />
<br />
Han</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:28:22

<p>Dear Han, <br />
I don't know why either.<br />
<br />
The <a href="mailto:tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">tutor@ontcm.com</font></a> has received your email on 2005.5.11.16:21 and the Tutor wrote you back on 2005.5.11.23.45 but it seems you didn't receive the email. <br />
<br />
I have to admit that all the administers of the forums are part-timers, for we love traditional Chinese medicine so we take some of our spare times to host the forums. <br />
That's also why often the posts are replied late at night. <br />
<br />
When we have more time, we would come more often to the forums, or sometimes we have to be engaged in the business of our own, then there might be a delay for the reply. That's bad but we are the ordinary human beings, right?<br />
<br />
Don't you want to meet the Tutor? <br />
Maybe one day.<br />
<br />
Tutor</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:28:56

<p>Dear Tutor, <br />
No , I didn't not take any exam outside medboo. What I mention is, since I get late Reply from the email response from <a href="mailto:Tutor@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">Tutor@ontcm.com</font></a>. and What I worried is the medboo exam is said to be done by 4 hours. and lets said for example tutor email me the exam questions and I get late receive the files... do tutor understand me?<br />
Han</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:29:05

<p>Maybe I can make it a little bit clearer, as I have already finished Course D of this programme. <br />
<br />
The exam sent to you will be in Microsoft Word format, and it is no problem to answer it even in a few days (or even weeks) after it has arrived in your e-mail. Many people do not check their e-mail every day, after all. You can even save the exam file to your computer and answer it later, when you have time. <br />
<br />
The 4 hour limit means that once you decide sit and start answering your exam, you are supposed to spend no more than 4 hours until you have finished. <br />
<br />
But again, as Tutor said, nobody except yourself will control you.</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:29:15

<p>Hi Sergiy, <br />
Nice to know you in this forum. I think I get what Does tutor say. I thought the Medboo exam like other third party like if said must be done in 4 hours then should submit the exam answers in 4 hours also.<br />
<br />
Ok, I get the pointThank you very much. <br />
<br />
Han</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 16:29:27

<p>Thank you very much Sergiy!<br />
<br />
Now I think Han could have a better understanding. <br />
<br />
At the moment, we are still in this examination system, perhaps later it could be improved. <br />
<br />
Tutor</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Email Responding.... and timing....