tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 15:29:41

testing and missing example in intro to course "A"

<p>Hello every one, I am glad to be taking this course it is the fulfillment of a long time desire. I am new here and have a few questions about the testing.. Will I have to be online while taking this test for 4 hours , supposed I lose my internet connection ? is ther some leniency allowed for this type of problem? <br />
<br />
My other question is about the last paragraph of the brief introduction to course "A". Under the heading of "same treatment different diseases" there is no example illustrationt he point for "Prolaspe of the rectum and prolapse of the uterus, as there is for the prior example of "Different treatment same disease". <br />
<br />
Thanks to all who respond <br />
Rabiah <br />
_________________<br />
For every disease there exists a cure</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 15:29:56

<p>Dear Rabiah, <br />
<br />
So far as I know the exams are not done online! <br />
<br />
Did Mr. Pan Ping tell you the exams are done online? <br />
<br />
I think you'd better write Tutor (tutor@ontcm.com) to ensure the details. <br />
<br />
I think Tutor made some posts herein to tell the details of the exams. <br />
<br />
Prolaspe of the rectum and prolapse of the uterus, of course are two different diseases, however they could be treated in the same principle for quite often they are differentiated as the same syndrome. <br />
<br />
Maybe in course B, there will be more details on the differentiation of syndromes. </p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: testing and missing example in intro to course "A"