tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 14:56:20

TCM vs Western science

<p>I do not understand why people want to attach TCM theory to Western science. I have tried to compare the success rate of practitioners that do this with those who do not and it seems that those who do not have better results. TCM is a healing art not science the mind-set is different. <br />
To heal the body begin with diet (and exercise), then herbs, then acupuncture, then western medicine. Emergency medicine is in a category by itself and western methods seem to be the best</p>

tutor Publish time 2009-04-28 14:56:31

<p>Dear CauseA,<br />
First of all, I think you'd better change your username, for there are some disputes on this username. Personally I don't think it's a good username either.<br />
<br />
I think you have a fairly good understanding of traditional Chinese medicine but traditional Chinese medicine is still a medicine, a way of understanding the human body and treating the human diseases. <br />
<br />
So, in traditional Chinese medicine, there are something possibly more or less similar to some knowledge of western medicine, and this point can neither be denied, in my personal opinion. <br />
<br />
To learn medicine, if one has a good understanding of the basic mechanism of western medicine it is no harm to treat the patients with traditional Chinese medicine, don't you agree?</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: TCM vs Western science