bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-27 13:28:29

improving childrens iq

<p>This link was found at <br />
<a href="http://www.irishexaminer.com/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=world-qqqm=world-qqqa=world-qqqid=27497-qqqx=1.asp" target="_blank"><font color="#006699">http://www.irishexaminer.com/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=world-qqqm=world-qqqa=world-qqqid=27497-qqqx=1.asp</font></a> <br />
<br />
<br />
Scientists astonished as dietary pill transforms children’s brains <br />
<br />
By John von Radowitz <br />
FOUR children whose brains and mental abilities were suddenly transformed after they took a simple dietary supplement have astonished scientists. <br />
<br />
<br />
Scans showed their brains underwent three years’ worth of development in just three months. <br />
<br />
At the same time they displayed remarkable improvements in tests of reading, concentration, problem-solving and memory. <br />
<br />
One boy who previously scorned books and was hooked on TV developed a love of reading and declared he was “bored” of television. <br />
<br />
The three boys and one girl, aged between eight and 13, were taking part in a pilot study looking at the effects of diet on developing young brains. <br />
<br />
Scientists believe the results are powerful evidence of the harm “junk food” is doing to Britain’s children. <br />
<br />
All the children were classified as overweight. Zach, aged eight, weighed eight stone, George and Rachael, both 11, each weighed 11 stone, and 13-year-old Gareth weighed 12 stone. <br />
<br />
At the start of the study the children were given a supplement called VegEPA, which contains a combination of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. <br />
<br />
They took two capsules a day for three months and were also encouraged to cut down on fatty snacks and fizzy drinks. <br />
<br />
The children showed an increase in reading age of well over a year, their handwriting became neater and more accurate, and they paid more attention in class.<br />
_________________<br />
herbal remedies and other natural health foods <br />
all that matters is your health</p>

Publish time 2009-04-27 13:28:42

<p>That is indeed good to know, as I was incidentally thinking of giving my kid diet pills but then at that time I did not know about this IQ factor. So this comes to me as a double bonanza. Who does not want to see their kids to prosper in life and it is well understood that one can do wonders if this is coupled with a good IQ. So a great find I must say.<br />
_________________<br />
I got good results after trying adipex</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: improving childrens iq