bbsadmin Publish time 2009-04-27 16:51:34

Opinion of herbal extracts suppliers

<p>I haven't accessed the forum for some time, and now I see that there are many suppliers of herbal extracts promoting themselves here. <br />
<br />
Does anyone here have experience with them? I seen announcements from Gosun, AIGI, and Angoal. <br />
<br />
I have a supplier where i live, but I wan't to get a better price. <br />
However I am afraid of suppliers i don't know.<br />
</p>

Beatrix25 Publish time 2009-04-27 16:51:46

<p>I know two established TCM suppliers in New York who carry products manufactured according to traditional formulae. One is Beauti-Leaf and the other is Kingsway. <br />
<br />
You can find their online store at: <br />
<br />
http://www.beautileaf.com <br />
<br />
and <br />
<br />
http://www.99tcmpharmacy.com/shopping/</p>

Beatrix25 Publish time 2009-04-27 16:51:59

<p>I haven't accessed the forum for some time, and now I see that there are many suppliers of herbal extracts promoting themselves here. <br />
<br />
Does anyone here have experience with them? I seen announcements from Gosun, AIGI, and Angoal. <br />
<br />
I have a supplier where i live, but I wan't to get a better price. <br />
However I am afraid of suppliers i don't know. <br />
<br />
Hello, I am a chinese herb manufacturer and researcher in China. We provide many herb extract products to international market. In fact, I am also afraid to sell product to whom I didn't know. However, I believe and love chinese medicine and old chinese herblist theory. I think it contains wisdom and bring health to human. I think it is my liability and pleasure to introduce good chinese medicine to patient and introduce the chinese theory and culture. <br />
<br />
If you are interested in chinese medicine,please contact with us. We would be glad to introduce its history and usage. <br />
<br />
Sharon <br />
Animate Spring Bio-Technology Co., Ltd <br />
Tel/Fax: +86 29 88323613 88233339 83726062 <br />
E-mail: <a href="mailto:sharon_shang@tom.com"><font color="#006699">sharon_shang@tom.com</font></a> <br />
MSN: <a href="mailto:sharon_ministar@hotamil.com"><font color="#006699">sharon_ministar@hotamil.com</font></a></p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: Opinion of herbal extracts suppliers