FrozenRed Publish time 2016-08-08 14:24:49

Point System

Hello,

could anyone explain the reward points of the forum?
I couldnt find any information, what one can do with them.

Thank you.

FrozenRed

ximecmar Publish time 2016-08-09 00:33:16

Hello, :D
FrozenRed

I also wanted to understand ... no tutor has explained.
I do not know if the virtual credit we earn every day helps us there in the school in the Clinic Internship but it would be good to know.:lol

In my particular case, I try to open every day and win the two credit, and when I bring answer in the forum give -one credit:loveliness:

Thank you for moving the forum, a few days ago there was a stillness of Fear LOL;P.

Xime

FrozenRed Publish time 2016-08-09 20:11:03

Hello ximecmar (again),

If you look at the number of People that are online/read Posts, it seems like almost no one Looks into the Forum...

Would be interesting, how many students are active right now and how many of them use the Forum.

When are you planning on doing your internship?

FrozenRed

ximecmar Publish time 2016-08-11 02:17:29

Hi FrozenRed,

LOL LOL LOL :lol

Totally, true my friend, nobody takes the time to ask many here do within their direct mailings with their tutors -I think. Just "you and me"...we looks into the Forum...;P

I write with a student Panama-Central America for "Private Message" here in the forum ... for days not know it would just make her end of module A. I hope you did well!

I want to do my internship preferably in October, for my time working is easier to travel ... and release patient visits.

FrozenRed bye bye...:handshake

FrozenRed Publish time 2016-08-11 19:16:52

Talking about the credits again....:

Did you get any "Points" for Reputation or Contribution? Maybe with the exams or something?

FrozenRed

ximecmar Publish time 2016-08-12 21:43:25

I don't know:o

... will be good to demand to our tutors.

Xime

tutor Publish time 2016-09-21 22:48:26

Majority students would contact me via email!
So, there are really a lot of active students, in Mebo.
As to the reward, please write Mr. Pan Ping, at master@ontcm.com, so he will tell you the details.:)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Point System