Yamabushi Publish time 2015-02-19 09:20:27

Thinking of Undertaking Study

<p>Aloha Everyone.</p>
<p>I'm considering going through the certificate program online here and would like to know if there are students jpresent and past who can give me some experiences from a student's perspective?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance</p>
<p>James</p>

JamieHolt Publish time 2016-01-26 19:25:01

Welcome to the community Sarah :P

audrygodwyn Publish time 2015-02-25 14:49:30

It depends on what your goal is and the laws in your country if you plan to practice. Mebo IS a legit school in case that is a concern, they are recomgnised by the government and able to educate students and award certification.

I am almost finished with my courses (ABCDEFG) The information has been invaluable and I plan on doing the clinicals in China this fall. The course is a bit much to comprehend sometimes so I take the subject and type it into youtube or google to get a simpler understanding. It is great if you are planing on a career in some for of TCM (such as herbalist, massage/tuina, even acupuncturist and so on)and very affordable.
If your just want to learn, it is also a well rounded program but you could find a great book(s) that covers the same information that would cost about $150 for a really good book or series.

I hope that helps?

BTW, I am a nutritionist/herbalist and I incorporate TCM in my practice, I will do my clinicals and learn acupuncture, but I don't plan to use it on strangers, just my family and friends, but that's me.

vdelphin Publish time 2015-08-21 10:12:10

hello good morning every body

SarahHughes Publish time 2016-01-18 22:53:20

[ Post edited by SarahHughes at 2016-01-18 22:54 ]\n\nI am considering going through the same process as you James but i'm still trying to find someone who can give me more information/guidance on the course...

SarahHughes Publish time 2016-01-18 22:55:46

Anyone point me in the right direction??

ximecmar Publish time 2016-01-24 21:33:16

Hello SarahHughes is a pleasure to greet you ... to your question, Anyone point me in the right direction??:
The direction I took was to do all the modules ABCDEFG.
I'm going for the C, I did although I had some knowledge of TCM but with MEBO deepen is different. I have clarified a lot.
Study on our own and the exams requires a lot of discipline.
For instance: In my life many things have happened, my job will not let me have more time to study, family health situations or mine.
My advice to you are: all that you can give your place and study.

Always request your exam time and send it to Tutor. A few days while he/she review it, you will see your mistakes and assimilate.

A hug and what you can work or ask to me :handshake
Bye. I'm Ximena to Colombia...

SarahHughes Anyone point me in the right direction??

JamesSwift Publish time 2016-02-03 01:02:10

static/image/common/user_online.gif ximecmar static/image/common/clock.gif 2016-01-24 21:33
Hello SarahHughes is a pleasure to greet you ... to your question, Anyone point me in the right dire ...

Excellent reply, thankyou very much:)

ximecmar Publish time 2016-02-03 22:30:05

:D It is a pleasure for me... to help
Pages: [1]
View full version: Thinking of Undertaking Study