madrid-medicine Publish time 2011-11-21 05:08:37

Strenghtening or dispelling first

I wanted to post this question here, so when the tutor answers it, it may become of use to others:<br /><br />Doubt: I do not see the difference between these two!! yet, the order of eliminating the pathogen and enhancing body resistance is different for both. <br /><br /><br />1-When the patient is in a relatively critical condition attacked by excessive pathogenic factors, and the body resistance is too weak, for which the pathogenic factors are not eliminated, strengthen the body resistance first and then remove the pathogenic factors. <br /><br />2-If the patient is in a very poor condition with excessive pathogenic factors, but with weak body resistance, eliminate the pathogenic factors first, and then strengthen the body resistance.<br /><br />Can the Tutor (or anyone) explain?<br /><br />Thanks.

cew101 Publish time 2011-11-21 18:37:52

<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt"> </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">Dear Madrid-medicine,</div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">Tutor asked me to look up your question and give you an answer.</div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">I read your question, but I didn’t find any difficulties in understanding the contents. </div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">The first sentence tells a critical condition, i.e. the patient is going to die, or so. Meanwhile the body is too weak, so we must try to save the patient first, instead of expelling pathogenic factors. It’s obvious that only the patient is alive he/she can be treated, by means of removing the pathogens. </div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">The second sentence gives a different condition, i.e. the patient’s physical condition is very weak, while the pathogenic factors are excessive, but it’s not a critical condition, meaning he/she won’t die very soon. </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">So, the pathogenic factors should be removed first, then the body could recover by itself. </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">As a matter of fact, in this situation, the body resistance will be reinforced a little bit, please do remember, it’s only a little reinforcement, not much!!! Mostly it’s the first choice to dispel the pathogens in this situation!</div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size: 22pt">D.K.</div>

tutor Publish time 2016-03-07 18:25:26

:)

ximecmar Publish time 2016-03-08 06:19:32

Excellent question and answers...

tutor Publish time 2016-03-11 22:44:12

Do you really think so?:lol

ximecmar Publish time 2016-03-30 02:59:20

yes, I think so...The answer of tutor David King is useful.:loveliness:

tutor Publish time 2016-04-10 14:05:17

Dear Ximen,
When you come to Beijing, maybe you could meet D.K. in person!:lol

ximecmar Publish time 2016-04-10 21:10:22

Of course I'm going to face to face, to know them all and learn more is my life plan. I do not know if this year in October or June 2017. But surely go. I collect more money hahahaha:lol:lol:lol:lol

tutor Publish time 2016-04-14 21:02:57

Yeah Ximena, you do need to save more money, to prepare the trip to Beijing, it's quite expensive here, everything! It's not so easy to live in a big city, like Beijing!;P

tutor Publish time 2016-04-14 21:04:18

static/image/common/user_online.gif ximecmar static/image/common/clock.gif 2016-04-10 21:10
Of course I'm going to face to face, to know them all and learn more is my life plan. I do not know...

October is a good season, the temperature is not high, but not really low, and the air is good too! There would be not much rain, either!
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Strenghtening or dispelling first