Wayne111 Publish time 2010-07-01 04:40:02

Times between consultations

<p> Dear Hands,</p>
<p>I am interested in the procedure of giving a person herbs. Initially, do you give the herbs daily, say for a week and then check the progress? How long between consultations with patients do you recommend when administering herbs? Can you over-prescribe by giving a non-poisonous herb to a person to the extent that it can affect the health of that person? I realize every patient is different and so is the effect of every herb; I am only after a general answer. Wayne</p>

hands Publish time 2010-07-01 23:04:26

<p> </p>
<p>Dear Wayne,</p>
<p>I think maybe one day you should come to China and see how the herbal materials are prescribed!</p>
<p>It's not that easy to tell you here only in this forum, it's much more complicated. </p>
<p>It would take us nearly 10 years to be a qualified physician of herbal medicine, much more dificult than a acupuncturist.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>M.H.</p>
<p> </p>

ximecmar Publish time 2017-02-04 08:32:49

Dear fellow modulo G
I can see in the study of these herbal modules and formulas, which is quite complex.
We can learn it from the basics but deepening is difficult.
Also many of the plants raised in our courses-modules in the West are difficult to obtain.
I continue to learn and know that I will gradually apply protocols with observation and prudence in patients.

A greeting to all.
Xime
Pages: [1]
View full version: Times between consultations