bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-18 13:19:14

Forward a letter from a graduated student

<p>Dear Dr Ping Pan… <br />
Today I received the wealthy package with the certificate and the report card inside it. <br />
I feel this is the best day of my life because my dreams come true.. or I feel that my dreams have a good beginning for I have to plan next year to come and study traditional Chinese medicine in your mainland … <br />
I would like to thank you a lot for your help and the good service with so many precious advices on answering of questions by your wise tutors just as Dr David Du is.. <br />
Congratulations own to you and your teaching medical team for we just drinking water from this valuable source that has no ending.. <br />
<br />
With best regards <br />
DIONISIOS VOGLIS</p>

ximecmar Publish time 2018-03-09 21:32:53

Dear DIONISIOS…

Congratulations on your TCM degree, for sure you went to your clinical board at MEBO-Beijing.

Last year I also received the package with the certificate and the report card ABCDEFG.

I continued in short communication with Master Ping Pan and Dr. Du in the end 2017...
but this year 2018 with surprise I see the inactivity of the school.

Do you know anything about it? Can you tell me? There will be no more students?
Like you, I am supremely grateful for what you have learned and with them. I greeted them for the Chinese year of the dog and there was no response either.

If you know something new, please write me here. A thousand thanks, if you do. We can also share TCM knowledge if you like.
With best regards in March 2018...
Ximena Carvajal Marthe
Colombia-South America
Pages: [1]
View full version: Forward a letter from a graduated student