bbsadmin Publish time 2009-05-18 11:27:43

graduates with NCCAOM certification

<p>How many of your US TCM graduates have fulfilled and passed the NCCAOM certification? <br />
<br />
Regards, <br />
Allen</p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-18 11:28:09

<p>I am sorry that we have not stated exactly about it. I think there are someone who passed the NCCAOM certification exams. <br />
<br />
Best regards</p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-18 11:28:39

<p>Thanks for the prompt reply. <br />
Is it possibe to arrange a way to talk or correspond with this person or persons? <br />
<br />
Thanks, <br />
Allen</p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-18 11:29:14

<p>Thanks for the prompt reply. <br />
Is it possibe to arrange a way to talk or correspond with this person or persons? <br />
<br />
Thanks, <br />
Allen <br />
<br />
Please contact the Academic Dean of the training center at <a href="mailto:master@ontcm.com"><font color="#006699">master@ontcm.com</font></a> for more detail information about it. <br />
<br />
Sincerely yours</p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-18 11:29:53

<p>I also am interested in names of anyone who has been certified by NCCAOM as this is a big point in decision for me. There must be someone who has such info available to us.</p>

hands Publish time 2009-05-18 12:04:43

<p>I also am interested in names of anyone who has been certified by NCCAOM as this is a big point in decision for me. There must be someone who has such info available to us. <br />
<br />
Hi, Nice to read your message, <br />
I am sorry that we could not offer the name and address of anyone who has been certificated by NCCAOM because there is a very few graduated students to contact with us after they finished the online courses. So we don't know who has been certificated by NCCAOM. <br />
<br />
Best regards</p>
Pages: [1]
View full version: graduates with NCCAOM certification